Tuesday, April 28, 2009

If I only had a brain

Where has my brain gone? Here are my latest brain mishaps... Just barely loaded dirty dishes in the dishwasher, amongst a half-empty load of clean dishes, didn't notice until it was to late. Tonight I am headed back to Staples for my fourth time. Appearantly the right ink cartriage can not seem to make it home with me! Yesterday I received a phone call from Costa Vida. They had my wallet. I had misplaced my wallet so I thought somewhere around the house, and just thought I would find it some day! Come to find out I had left it two weeks earlier at the restaurant. Thanks Costa Vida! So if you want to call me while I'm out on the town - you can't. I don't have a cell-phone. Why? Because I have lost two cell phones since January! Ring Ring! I would tell you more of my mishaps, but I just can't seem to remember...

7 comments:

The Royal Family said...

out of town where are you going? Do we have a time frame for the Pampered Chef items... and believe me I know how you feel... I get brain dead when i'm prego!

The Royal Family said...

out ON the town not out of town... I can't even read right. LMBO

The Hirschi's said...

I feel your pain Leilani. I can't tell you how many times I have lost my cell phone,wallet and debit card. For me, it has gotten worse with each child. I'm scared to see what I will be like after a couple more...yikes.

The Hirschi's said...

Do you sell Pampered chef? I need a couple of things.

Tristen said...

This totally sounds like me and my brain...I just don't seem to have one anymore. I guess that's what having two kids has done to me! Good luck!

The Royal Family said...

hey i'm cutting coupons and thought of you. Have you gotten any killer deals? do you have your binder set up?

Megs said...

I would like to reassure you that I have figured out how to balance work at home, and taking care of four kids+hubby...but I can't remember who you are...or who I am...hey...where did all these kids come from? They do seem sorta familiar......hummmmm....
*sigh*
I feel your pain girl! I went to Costco for milk, spent $180 and when I got home I realized that I didn't get the milk...*sigh*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails