Thursday, April 16, 2009

> $2 Chore Cart

I found these pocket things at Target for a $1. I didn't know what to do with them, but I found this idea on a blog. Ran with it, and it works great! I purchased the green foam for 60 cents, already had the Velcro and paper. What a snap! He is a chore pro now, and loves to put a star on the chart! The great thing about Kyle is that a star is enough of a reward for him -for now. I am sure later on I will actually have to start handing out rewards with so many stars! My only problem is trying to get Sydney not write on it (which she has already). Next time you see these at Target, give it a try!
(Disclaimer: My spell checker, Shanette informed me that I am retarded! I seriously did not even notice that I had spelled "laundry" incorrectly. In my defense it was very late when I made it, and not even Justin noticed the error! Thanks Shanette for pointing out the obvious!)

2 comments:

Shanette said...

What a great idea. I'm going to have to try it. By the way I like how you spelled laundry

Amber said...

This is such a cute idea! Where did you get the clip art? I'm thinking of making something like this for Brady.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails