Sunday, August 1, 2010

In the mean time




 So while I am "working" I thought I would give you some food for thought.  I have a friend that has started this blog which has become quite successful.  Her latest post is about wall stenciling.  I like it. I think I must do it in my kitchen.  What do you think?  Also I am going to create a section of this blog titled "what will the neighbors think?" It has everything to do with my yard sale find yesterday.  Did you know that St. George is a must if you want a successful yard sale session.  It just is.

1 comment:

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Leilani- you make me laugh! Your writing is quite funny. Which blog is your "real" blog? You have quite a few ya know? Either way I like both of the ones I read! If you need some more blogs I can invite you to be on our crafty blog too? You think I'm kidding but I'm not.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails