Wednesday, August 11, 2010

And the winner is....

Today was a great day at the park.  It should be, after all that is where this whole idea started in the first place. Fitting really.  I have some fantastic friends who gave some great advice and ideas!  So tomorrow I am getting a business license and the name on the license will be Udderly Me.  I like it, I do.  It's deep, don't think about to much though...your head might hurt like mine.  I have been thinking so much about this business venture that I need a break for tonight.  Justin rented a movie from net flix and won't tell me what it is. A Surprise!!!  There are so little surprises in our life anymore that I haven't even tried to peek. He's at Walmart right now and I could be peeking but I won't.

There are several things that I need to tell you!  Tomorrow I will do so. One thing is little and the others are even smaller.  (Think Size)...

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love it! I can't wait to see more of your creations! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails