Friday, October 3, 2008

She puts Martha to shame

So I just recently became reaquainted with an old friend of mine. I was browsing her blog and found a link to this girl that puts Martha Stewart to shame.. She is so crafty, happy, and somehow motivating! I have so many incredibly crafty, talented friends so I am asuming that you might find interest in this blog. I hope this random person doesn't mind lots of other random people visiting her blog, but somehow I don't think she would mind. She would probably DELIGHT in it. Go get some fun crafty ideas and catch some of her motivating fever! I wish I could stay and chat, but I have to go redo my bedroom and sew some pillows. And organize my pantry. And clean. And paint my kitchen and.......
Thanks Sophie!
http://amber-unnecessarynecessities.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Megan said...

I just looked through her blog and I love it! I made me laugh a little to picture you sewing! We've all seen you try to manage a sewing machine ;) I loved some of her ideas thanks for the link! I've been thinking my girls are in desperate need of some hair bows... I just might have to try her idea. I'm coming to cedar in about a week. I'll have to come see all your homemade masterpieces. See you soon.

MIKE AND SAMMI said...

Your family is so adorable. Isn't is weird how times flies by? I never ouwld have guessed that you would have a blonde little girl. Soooo cute!
Sammi

Keri Hennefer said...

I just glanced at this website, I will have to explore it more! Maybe I'll start calling you Martha Stewart!

The Nye's said...

This is totally short notice, but I just found out myself that I'm driving through Cedar City tomorrow. I know it's late notice, but we'll be coming through again on Wednesday. Let me know if you could get together anytime. If it doesn't work this time we'll be coming through again. I would love to get together with all of our old gang! Hope to see you soon!

coxandroberts said...

Good luck with that! I don't have that much creativity at all. Do you still talk to Rachelle? I haven't heard from her for a very long time and was wondering if she is okay. You have such a cute family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails