Friday, October 31, 2008

I saw these darling tutu's on Good Things Utah, and decided that Sydney had to have one. It was super simple to make and Sydney looks "tu" cute!My friend Caitlin made my little pirate his shirt and vest. ARghh -good mate'...
The police officer takes on the pirate - my bet is on the pirate!Truth be told Sydney had a royal tantrum when the tutu went on, the only way I could get her to keep it on was by giving her candy. So I decided not to fight her wearing the hat. What a witch!!!It was so cute...While Trick-or-Treating Sydney decided that she needed a candy break and just plopped right down in the middle of the street. Note the stinking cute tights!
Never mind that fact that she was rumaging through Kyle's stash... and then left him to pick it up when she was done.
Rejuvenated and ready to go!
After pillaging for candy we went to Hurricane for my brothers Halloween party! What a bunch of Hippies. Good times great oldies!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

She has a cute costume! Nice job on that!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest little witch costume I have ever seen!

Zufelts said...

The kids cute! But I am totally digging your wig!!!

Keri Hennefer said...

I loved the skirt! You need to show me how to make one for McKinlee. Both of your kids looked adorable!

Christie said...

Your family is SO cute! I'm so glad I was able to find you! :)

Deedra said...

I'm loving all of the Halloween costumes!! And you are a hot hippie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails