Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Love those Body Shapers

I am sorry I haven't checked my blog in a while... for all of you who are interested in the Body Shapers, they are amazing! They were a hit at the party, and you can guess why... we are all victims of the body ruiners aka : children! The Shapers are regularly $36.but are now $18. We are closing the order tonight at midnight (oct 2) so if you are interested go check them out at www.layersclothing.com. Email me and let me know what you want!
jzufelt@hotmail.com or call me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you found my blog. It is so nice to see what you are up to. Your kids are so cute! I'm going to add you to my link list if that's ok. You look really good but then you always look cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails