Sunday, October 17, 2010

We have a winner

 Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

And the winner is...

Kellie @ The Yeates Family!!!
[P1020479.JPG]

Congratulations!
Okay... so the winning comment that Kellie left was actually what nursing cover style she preferred... but I HAVE to share her embarrassing nursing story... because it was SO funny!

We were waiting to board an airplane. My husband went to go check to see if we could preboard yet. I had my three kids, a 4 year old, a 2 year old and a newborn (all boys). My baby needed to nurse so I thought I was being sneaky, found a place I could sit on the floor and lean up against the wall next to the play area, and keep an eye on both of my boys, while nursing. Until, as I was finishing I realized that I was leaning back against a glass partition that was two stories over the escalators going up to all the flight gates. I was flashing every passenger who came up that escalator for at least 20 minutes!
 
Thank you House of Smith's for such a fun time.  I can't wait to get Kellie her nursing cover!! 

                                                          

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails