Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Warm reception

I am so thrilled by the warm reception from everybody over at House of Smith's, what a way to spread the word. The last several days have been so rewarding, and has provided some very funny reading!  If you have several minutes to kill, go read all 100+ comments from my new friends.  Some comments are stinking hilarious, it warms my heart to know I am not the only one who has "nursing stories."  

Thank you for all your kind comments!

P.S.  to all of you "new" followers, my blog is under construction! I can't wait to soon have a sweet blog home to live in.  Stay posted, this were I will have my updates and other important info for nursing covers and other products in the works.  Thanks!

1 comment:

Zufelts said...

other products????? CALL ME and give me the latest update =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails