Saturday, August 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Justin,
Happy Birthday to you!!



Here are three (ok really six) reason why we love you:

1- You always tell me I'm pretty and treat me like a princess - Sydney

2- You act like a three-year old when you play with me, and you let me be your shadow - Kyle

3- You are the best husband ever and are so thoughtful - Leilani


We love you so much and hope that you have the best b-day ever!

funny story:
Yesterday, The kids and I ran to Walmart to get Justin's present. While getting out of the car I realized that I had left my wallet at home. It was no big deal though because Justin was working and I figured he could just run over and bring me his debit card. So I went in and called on their phone (I had also left my cell phone at home). He didn't answer. So I called again. And again. And again. Then I decided I would walk around the toy aisle to kill time, until he would answer. Then I called again. And again. And again.... So then I decided to go home, because what good is Walmart without money? When I got home I called him again, and he answered! He said that he was arresting some people at WALMART for drugs and theft... HELLO - the whole time he was at WALMART.... On isle 10 in the grocery section waiting for the tow truck to come. Are you freaking kidding me - I took my kids to WalMart for nothing ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG. AND HE WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME - Are you laughing, because I wasn't:(

Update:

So the present I bought him was a gun safe... after getting it home I realized that I didn't have a key for it... so I called WalMart and the intelligent beings there had no idea where it would be, and told me that I should probably return and buy another one. However that was the only one in the entire store. I have to talk to manager on monday to see if he knows where it is, and if not Justin will never get to open his present. Gotta love Wally World.


3 comments:

Keri Hennefer said...

Happy Birthday Justin! We hope that you had a great day! I thought that Walmart was your favorite store! Especially when we go together with all 4 kids!! HE HE

Zufelts said...

I was laughing but only because it was totally something that would happen to me :) Hopefully someone finds the key!

FAUDIN FAMILY said...

Okay so it was fun to get caught up on your blog! You never stop making me laugh-just like the old days!Tell the fam "hello" for me! How are your parents doing?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails