Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pookie Wookie

When we were first married, I was sure that Justin needed a pet name. My dad always called me his "Punkie Lunkie". So I decided I would call Justin my "Pookie Wookie"! Ah ya, needless to say he wasn't a fan. It's been a long time since he has heard that endearment, so I thought that for this V-DAY I would give a shout-out to my POOKIE WOOKIE! I love you so much - thanks for taking me on a ride-along tonight, other than having to pee for 2 hrs it was fun. Love you
Lei

1 comment:

Lyndsi said...

Wow... that is one crazy name! It looks like you have been super busy! So, my parents have been taking things of video camera tape, and they found a video of you, Cami and I doing a talk show/yoga type thing?! Do you remember that? It was funny but so embarassing. Cami doesn't remember it either!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails