Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sink or swim




So it has been a long time since I have updated this thing! There have been alot of new things to blog about, the first being that Kyle is taking swimming lessons this summer! I have to admit that we are now in the second week, and he only has two more days left with this session. I also confess that I was so excited for him, but now I am thinking it was a total waste of my money. Kyle is off in La-La land, and doesn't pay any attention to the girl. She doesn't really try to get their attention, or really expect much from them. But I guess Kyle doesn't know any different, so he is very happy in La-La Land... he doesn't know that these lessons are supposed to save his life! OH WELL ... A for effort I guess.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails